Mobile Machinery Management System is a powerful tool for terminal operators to remotely monitor the machines status during the operations in real-time. It also enables users to manage maintenance service, in order to extend the machine use life and reduce maintenance costs.
Monitor machinery operating status in real-time
- Display machine information and status
Define working area, rationally dispatching machinery, and monitoring drivers workload in real time.
- Machine Tracking
- Trace Review
- Area Setting
- Vehicle Dispatching Management
Data Collecting & Statistics
Collect real-time machinery data
- Check fuel level
- Whether fuel is stolen
- Check water temperature
- Check engine condition
- Check whether engine needs oil
- Check whether engine is normal
Make statistics of machinery data
- Calculate machine hour and wear
- Calculate machine operation volume
- Calculate driver workload
- Calculate machine fuel consumption
Make the reasonable maintenance schedule, in order to reduce maintenance cost, increase the machinery life and improve operating efficiency.
- Fuel Level Warning
- Engine Water Temperature Warning
- Engine Oil Warning
- Battery Voltage Warning
- Real-time monitoring machinery operating status, define working area.
- Collecting real-time machinery data, give pre-warning before any machinery failure.
- Reduce maintenance cost, increase machinery life and improve operating efficiency.
- Rational machinery dispatching, and monitoring drivers workload in real time.