i-Lighting is an advanced control system designed to achieve centralized automatic control for the high-pole lamps in ports. It combines and integrates hardware and software systems, with cutting-edge functions and multiple control modes, such as timing control, photosensitive control, remote control, etc. It enables to optimize the energy utilization, save energy cost, and provide the best energy-saving solution for ports.
Functions & Features
Remote Control Mode
- Centralized manual control of lighting can be done in the control room.
Timing Control Mode
- The lighting facilities can be automatically turned on/off according to the given time.
Photosensitive Control Mode
- The outdoor light intensity can be the basis for automatically turning on/off of lighting facilities.
Zone Control Mode
- All high-pole lamps can be controlled in groups or zones.
One Key Recovery
- The closed lighting mode can be saved automatically, and supports one key recovery if necessary.
- Display real-time status of lighting, and monitor dynamic power consumption.
- Automatically detect faults (such as communication fault, lamp fault, circuit fault, etc.), lock fault location, and give an alarm.
- Offer lamp replacing plan according to its planned service time and actual service time.
Query & Statistics
- Support query & statistics of lighting operation data and fault data, and these data also can be recorded and printed.
- iLighting can be seamlessly integrated with HUADONG independently developed TOS.